Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dating Period


Ruth Lake, Uintas

Backpacking in Eagle Canyon
Ocean Side, CA


 Anguilla ,Puerto Rico
Halloween 2010
Taylor and I were dating on and off for 3 1/2 years. And when I say "on and off" I mean it! I cant count how many times we broke up. A lot but to be honest, I'm so glad we had those hard times and rough spots. It made our relationship so much strong and testified that he was the one i was meant to marry. Being married to him now is so easy. Our communication is great, we always have so much fun together, if its from sitting on a couch laughing to going to a crazy trip. He understands me in a way no one else does. We have similar goal and are accepting of each others dreams and ambitions. It's wonderful how well we get along now, our fights are few and very short. . . . so far haha
We got to know each other so well, it seems like there was no major surprises.
Taylor's life style was a traveling one, which I didn't mind cause I went along with him! During our dating we went lots of places. Here are some pictures of us on trips while we were dating!

No comments:

Post a Comment