Tuesday, September 20, 2011

First Blog Post Ever

So the reason I have started to blog are for a few reasons
1. I wanted to have an easy way to keep a journal for my personal and family history. Typing is much easier then writing in a book.
2. I enjoy looking at my friends and family's blogs and seeing whats going on in their life with out calling them. ha ha I'm not a phone person.
3. It's kinda fun!
4. But mostly cause I'm a bad journal keeper. I don't really care if people look at my blog. I just wanted to do it for myself.

I wasn't sure where to start with my blog cause so many things have happened in my life. I figured the time I met Taylor was the most important time for me. So that's what I will mainly blog about. Taylor's and my adventures. Before Here are some bigger events that happened in my life previous to meeting Taylor.
In high school I danced at a Dance Studio and traveled to Europe to perform. Being at the studio took up most of my life. I also danced on my high school dance team, (Orchasis) my Sr. year. I had a ton of fun and created great memories.
2006 I graduated from High school
Summer of 2006 I lived in Big Bear Cali. and worked at a Boys Scout ranch
2006 and 2007 went to UVU
Spring 2007 lived in Virginia and was a Nanny to a wonderful family
end of 2007 Lived in North Carolina and worked at a High Adventure Girls Camp
2008- 2010 When to UVU, worked for my dad at his trophy shop, moved out and lived on my own, worked at a Bridal shop, worked at Tucanos Restaurant, worked at Cafe fresh, gave lots and lots of plasma, and met Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment